|HOME : CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Planning Board MeetingNovember 13, 2017
City of North Adams
North Adams, Massachusetts
Planning Board Meeting – November 13, 2017
THE NORTH ADAMS PLANNING BOARD WILL HOLD A MEETING ON MONDAY,
November 13, 2017 AT 6:00PM
IN CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL
AGENDA November 13, 2017
Roll Call: 6:00PM
Public Hearing New Cases:
• Case No: SPA2017-29 Application of Galen Cheney for property located at 46-48 Eagle Street, Unit D. Special permit requested for a change of use to operate an art studio and gallery in a CB-2 zone.
• Case No: SPA2017-30 Application of Peter J. Oleskiewicz for property located at 23 Eagle Street. Special permit requested for a change of ownership to operate a restaurant in a CB-2 zone.
Approval of Minutes:
Public Hearing: October 2, 2017
Regular Meeting: October 2, 2017
• Case No: SPA2017-29 Application of Galen Cheney for property located at 46-48 Eagle Street, Unit D.
• Case No: SPA2017-30 Application of Peter J. Oleskiewicz for property located at 23 Eagle Street.
• Form A: P2017-06 Application of North Adams Realties, Corp for property located at 227-245 State Road. A lot line is being adjusted on parcel 2. This is not a building lot.
• Review communication from Mayor Richard Alcombright regarding a Recreational Marijuana Moratorium and Zoning Action Plan.
Chairman, North Adams Planning Board
Posting date: September 26, 2017