|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
Conservation Commission MeetingMay 14, 2019
Meetings & Notices
CITY OF NORTH ADAMS, MASSACHUSETTS
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
The North Adams Conservation Commission will hold a meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. in conference room 202 in City Hall.
Roll call 6:00 p.m.
Public hearings old business
• A Notice of Intent submitted by Trinity Engineering & Technical Services, LLC on behalf of H.A. George Realty Corp., Inc.. The applicant is proposing to add one 30,000 gallon liquid propane gas (LPG) storage tank to the existing LPG storage area.
Public hearings new business
• A Request for Certificate of Compliance submitted by Trinity Engineering on behalf of David Bond for the completed project located at 1190 South State Street/Church Street.
• A Request for Certificate of Compliance submitted by Epsilon Associates, Inc. on behalf of the Massachusetts Department of Transportation – Rail and Transit Division for the completed project located south of Hodges Cross Road MassDOT Railroad.
• A Notice of Intent submitted by Tighe & Bond on behalf of Blackinton Backwoods, LLC for the proposed construction of the TOURIST Pedestrian Path Project located to the south of Massachusetts Avenue, North Adams.
Approval of minutes
• Public meeting – April 23, 2019
• June 2019 – City Hall
Jason Moran, Chairman
North Adams Conservation Commission
May 9, 2019