|HOME : MEETINGS AND NOTICES
Planning Board MeetingMay 08, 2017
Meetings & Notices
City of North Adams
North Adams, Massachusetts
Planning Board Meeting – May 8, 2017
THE NORTH ADAMS PLANNING BOARD WILL HOLD A MEETING ON MONDAY,
May 8, 2017 AT 6:00PM
IN CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL
AGENDA May 8, 2017
Roll Call: 6:00PM
Approval of Minutes:
Regular Meeting: April 10, 2017
Public Hearings New Business:
• Case No: SPA2017-04 Application of Empire Education Corp., d/b/a Mildred Elley for property located at 33 Main Street. Special permit requested for a change of use to operate an admissions office in a CB-2 zone.
• Case No: SPA2017-05 Application of Robert Moore, Jr. for property located at 303 State Street. Special permit requested for a change of tenant to operate an automotive repair shop and a used automobile sales business in a CA-1 zone.
• Case No: SPA2017-06 Application of Developer Finance Corporation for property located at 26 Union Street, 1st floor. Special permit requested for a change of tenant to operate a professional business office in an I-2 zone.
• Review correspondence from Marilyn Gomeau, City Clerk concerning a request for a Joint Public Hearing for a proposed amendment to the North Adams Zoning Map.
• Review modification to window replacement, public entrances and signage at the Greylock Mill located at 508 State Road. The work comprises an amendment to the conditional approval granted by the Planning Board on October 23, 2015 and amended on February 13, 2017.
• Review letter from Attorney James Sisto regarding minor changes at the China Buffet located at 41 Main Street.
• Special Permit Compliance Issues – Discussion
Chairman, North Adams Planning Board
Posting Date: May 1, 2017